[tabi] Re: Fw: [fcb-l] Archive of the business meeting

  • From: wendy.hoss@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 May 2013 22:22:59 +0000 (UTC)

Could he possibly kiss FAASB butt more?

----- Original Message -----
From: "Easy Talk" <Easytalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, May 21, 2013 7:44:28 AM
Subject: [tabi] Fw: [fcb-l] Archive of the business meeting

Archive of the business meeting

----- Original Message -----
From: Larry Turnbull
To: fcb-l@xxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, May 20, 2013 9:09 PM
Subject: [fcb-l] Archive of the business meeting

Hi all,

I am working on getting all of the FCB archives up on the ACB Radio web page
and hope to have them there by the end of the week at the latest.

However since there is an issue with what was said during t he president’s
report at the convention this year I am posting a link to the business meeting
archive now.

You can make your own determination on what was said or done with this archive.

Here is the link:

fcb-l mailing list