[tabi] Fw: congratulations to John Plescow

  • From: "Sila Miller" <silam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "John Plescow" <JPlescow@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2013 16:48:53 -0400

Congratulations to you, John! I sincerely appreciate all the persistent work
you have done with StarMetro on behalf of people who are blind and need to use
the bus. You may not always tell me what I want to hear <smile>! However, I
know it is well thought out and on target. You deserve this award and then some!
Sila