[tabi] Re: Fw: comments posted on wctv site ref my accident

  • From: "Easy Talk" <Easytalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Aug 2013 19:10:44 -0400

Hi Lynn,

I am all for that and I think one in front of the police department would go a
long way..  I have had a lot of calls with support and think we could get a
pretty good crowd. A lot of my sighted friends are pretty angry and want to do
what ever it takes to get people and law enforcement aware of   the problem. We
can do something now and again on white cane day and that doesn't mean sitting
and walking around Lake ella.

the problem.