[tabi] Re: Fw: [acb-l] Fw: [leadership] FW: [fia-acb] [VICUG-L] new accessibledevices fromCES!

  • From: "Chip Orange" <Corange@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2010 14:14:13 -0500

Thanks Sally; very cool!

Now, if they'd only integrate this into TiVo! (I can schedule recordings
for my tivo through the web, and so can see what's coming up on tv in
the next couple of weeks, but I have to have sighted help to do anything
else other than just playback a show).

Chip Orange
Database Administrator
Florida Public Service Commission