[tabi] Re: Fw: a major step forward

  • From: "Chip Orange" <Corange@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2012 10:03:31 -0400

Yes indeed; it always is helpful though, if you find a website which is
not accessible, to contact the organization and let them know; and keep
contacting them on a regular basis so that it doesn't get forgotten.

If you aren't sure exactly what's the technical problem, refer the
organization to the maker of your screen reader for further technical
assistance.