[tabi] Re: Fw: VIRUS WARNING

  • From: "Lynn Evans" <evans-lynn@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2009 13:50:43 -0400

Yes Chip is correct here.

It is best to be a wise computer user when email is concerned. Be proactive and
don't Waite for the warnings to land in your inbox. You may not hear of a
warning or loose track on what warning you read about a month back.

Real example:

Just this past week I received two emails with two different attachments, both
for a Wall-Mart gift card. First clue was the email was not sent to me
directly. It was for an unknown recipient. The second clue was I didn't
recognize who the darn thing was from.

So don't let curiosity or a lack of a warning get the better of you and your
computer.