[tabi] Re: Fw: [VICUG-L] FW: Introducing Free Kindle Software with Accessibility Features

  • From: "Allison and Chip Orange" <acorange@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2011 21:07:14 -0500

thanks Lynn!

I tried this with window eyes, and it worked!  (even though they say they
had only tested it with jaws).

I had to go online to amazon to get my book (one of their free ones) (the
"shop" feature wasn't taking you directly there), but I don't think that was
any big deal.  this means we now have 350000  books available to us!