[tabi] Fw: Upcoming Florida Disabled Outdoors Association Events - Please let us know if you would like to participate.

  • From: <sgreenblatt76@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "TABI" <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 May 2010 15:12:59 -0400

I thought everyone would like to know about these events.
Sincerely,
     Scott Greenblatt Esq.
(850)212-3353
sgreenblatt76@xxxxxxxxx

MAY
DIGITAL DOME-ULTIMATE UNIVERSE

When: Tuesday, May 11th at 5:45 pm to 7:00 pm

Where:  Challenger Learning Center - 200 South Duval Street (on Kleman Plaza)

Come and experience the Downtown Digital Dome while viewing The Ultimate
Universe.  You will be taken on a journey from the edge of the universe through
space and time to reach our home planet.

MIRACLE LEAGUE-BASEBALL

When:  Thursday, March 25th - May 20th, 2010 at 6:00 pm to 8:00 pm (pending age
group)

Where: Miracle Field located at Messer Park - 2899 Jackson Bluff Road, Field #3

Baseball is back in full swing.  Come out and see what our new Miracle Field is
all about!  Inclusive recreation and sports opportunities for people of all
abilities.  For more information please contact Stephanie Rehberg at
srehberg@xxxxxxxx or 850-201-2944 ext. 4.

JUNE

Hands Helping Anglers

When: Saturday, June 5 - meet times will vary

Where: Varies by participant-Details to be provided after registration

Enjoy fishing at NO CHARGE. This is provided through volunteers from North
Florida Gulf Fishing Club (NFGFC), Tallahassee Northside and Tallahassee
Capital Rotary Clubs. The event includes lunch and transportation. You may
bring an assistant with you. Please let us know ASAP if you want to go (space
for 25 people).

ARTS & ABILITIES FAIR

When: Saturday, June 12 at 10:00 am-2:00 pm

Where: Walker Ford Community Center-2301 Pasco Street

Bring out your creative side and create art first hand.  Various techniques and
unconventional tools will be utilized.

ONGOING

INCLUSIVE MARTIAL ARTS CLASS

When: 5:30-8:30 Monday - Friday

Where: Dragon System Martial Arts, 1022 North Monroe Street (NEW Location)

Former 1988 Heavyweight World Kickboxing Champion and Taekwondo Champion,
Gerald Murphy, includes people of all abilities. He has the experience and
patience to work with anyone. All are invited to attend. For more information,
contact Gerald Murphy at 850-443-6502 or go to the class.

We look enjoying these programs with you!!

Laurie

Laurie LoRe-Gussak

Executive Director

Florida Disabled Outdoors Association