[tabi] Fw: [Tektalkdiscussion] new money reader for the iPhone

  • From: "Lynn Evans" <evans-lynn@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2011 13:56:12 -0500

----- Original Message -----
From: Bob Acosta
To: Bob Acosta
Sent: Wednesday, March 09, 2011 11:53 AM
Subject: [Tektalkdiscussion] new money reader for the iPhone

                Look Tel has recently released an IPhone App called Money
Reader. It
sells for $1.99 in the Apple App store. It reliably identifies U.S.
currency from 1 to 100 dollars. You simply open the app and pass it over
the money approximately ten or so inches above the bill. This is one we
feel we can confidently recommend. At the moment 3 of us all ready have
it and have been very impressed with the ease of use and accuracy. It
works with either the 3 or 4 series phones.
You can visit the page below to listen to Randy's Demo.
The Accessible Devices Team

This is an Announce only list.  Subscribers are not able to post to this list.
You will find the list archives at:
Sorry, but we're not able to provide help for archive users.
To unsubscribe from the Accessible Devices list copy the line below.  Paste it
To: line of a blank message and send it.
You may download our podcasts from this link,
Or if you're using a podcatcher of some type the subscribe URL is.
Visit our website at:
Please feel free to pass this message on to a friend who might like to
To subscribe to Accessible Devices send a blank e mail to:
Just follow the directions in the confirmation message when it comes.
Please Note: Accessible Devices is not able to provide tech support for software
or products that we supply information about.
A-d mailing list
A-d mailing list

Robert Acosta, President
Helping Hands for the Blind
Email: boacosta@xxxxxxxxxxx
Web Site: www.helpinghands4theblind.org

You can assist Helping Hands for the Blind by donating your used computers to
us. If you have a blind friend in need of a computer, please mail us at the
above address.

Tektalkdiscussion mailing list