[tabi] Re: Fw: Re: cell phones

  • From: "Charles Atkins" <catkins@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2011 00:02:13 -0400

Got it Lynn!

Take care!

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Lynn Evans
  To: tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Sunday, April 17, 2011 10:59 PM
  Subject: [tabi] Re: Fw: Re: cell phones

  Charles, I have received the email about cell phones and warning people to
put their name or cell phone number on the do not call list several times over
the years. According to  web sites that track urban legends this is false
information. My rule of thumb is when I receive any email urging me to do
something or anything and tells me to pass it on to everyone on my contact list
alarms go off in my head and I turn to www.snopes.com or www.factcheck.con to
check the subject line out. Even when you get an email from a trusted friend,
check it out first before sending it out again. This kind of mail is no place
for a chain letter like email unless the mailing list is set up to discuss
urban legends.