[tabi] Re: Fw: Pavip Transport

  • From: "Chip Orange" <Corange@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Nov 2009 13:01:13 -0500

I have completely with Scott's assessment that the MileStone would not
help you in locating items such as a bus stop; however, it has some many
capabilitiesx that it should not be seen as a competitor to SoundPost,
but an adjunct, as they each serve a need in helping blind people move
independantly.

SoundPost, it should be remembered, is not particularly designed for
transit systems; it's designed to help us locate anything we're seeking,
and restrooms come right to mind!  so, I'd like to see it used all
through out city.