[tabi] Re: Fw: Nova2010: If you think it won't matter to you

  • From: "blindwilly" <blindwilly@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Oct 2009 13:22:23 -0400

Chip,

It used to be that Big Bend charged extra if they left the city limits, however they have changed that program and now they do not charge extra. It is $5 to use big bend, during there normal working hours for $5 each way even if they have to go into the county.

William

----- Original Message ----- From: "Chip Orange" <Corange@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>