[tabi] Re: Fw: Nova 2010

  • From: "djrogers0628" <djrogers0628@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2010 02:13:19 -0400

Well, I plan to stay on her ass; I won't wait for a response from her, but cite
more examples of people who ride public transportation and need things like
good sidewalks.
I've only just begun.  Heck, I ought to put my writing skills to some good use.

What would be coos is if she could  be convinced to follow one or more of us
around for a day; even if she does what I suggested, she won't see the
difficulties we are having here on Meridian Road.

Darla Who maybe should have run for City Commission

Darla J. Rogers, B.A. Social Science; M.S. Rehabilitation Counselor Education

djrogers0628@xxxxxxxxxxx

Home phone #:  850-329-7437
Cell #:  850-443-3571

Skype ID: wildflower0628
I suited up for the long walk back to myself...
....Ani DiFranco