[tabi] Re: Fw: Nova 2010

  • From: "djrogers0628" <djrogers0628@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2010 02:10:10 -0400

Thanks, Dave; I do have my own issues, but I'm trying to help her see there is
a bigger picture here--she simply doesn't get it that we want to be as normal
and productive--for want of better words as do our sighted citizenry, and we
require good transportation, sidewalks and safe street crossings to do these
things.

Darla

Darla J. Rogers, B.A. Social Science; M.S. Rehabilitation Counselor Education

djrogers0628@xxxxxxxxxxx

Home phone #:  850-329-7437
Cell #:  850-443-3571

Skype ID: wildflower0628
I suited up for the long walk back to myself...
....Ani DiFranco