[tabi] Re: Fw: [Nfbf-l] Computerized Vest Helps Dogs Talk

  • From: Matthew Presnell <matt.from.florida@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2013 17:14:45 -0400

well. anything that will help us be more on par with our visual
brother and sisters is great or just keeping us more safe ! I all far
it! I would rather they could give my vision back but I will take what
ever I can get! I was a seeing person for about 45 years of my life
and sure miss seeing that is for sure! Don't know if I will ever get
use to this blindness thing! JMT !
matt
matt.from.florida@xxxxxxxxx