[tabi] Re: Fw: New transit company

  • From: K4NKZ Jim <k4nkz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2011 14:07:02 -0400

thanks! I just called them, and got a round-trip rate from woodville in to town, that can't be beat! taking big ben going to school, or work is less! but no body is less for going out to have fun, or food shopping! to get in to town from woodville by cab, is $35 one way for 1 person!

they said that the round-trib for Dotty and I, would be $25.
with same day service!

Have A Nice Day, From, K4NKZ Jim B.D.T.B.

On 7/10/2011 12:50 PM, Charles Atkins wrote:
Just so you'll know everybody!
It was passed on to me and I'm passing it to you!