[tabi] Re: Fw: Microsoft Offers New Service For The DisabledComputer User.

  • From: Matthew Presnell <matt.from.florida@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2013 13:26:10 -0400

well that is nice for someone who might use it ! atleast they are
doing something for the people with handicaps . It would be better if
they would take the time and pain to make their windows phone
accessible to the blind! I myself would not use MS for this . But it
is nice they offer it any how! JMT
Matt
matt.from.florida@xxxxxxxxx