[tabi] Fw: Microsoft Offers New Service For The DisabledComputer User.

  • From: Charles Atkins <catkins@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2013 11:36:56 -0400

----- Original Message -----
From: Craig Spencer
To: Charles Atkins
Sent: Monday, September 09, 2013 5:54 AM
Subject: Fwd: Microsoft Offers New Service For The DisabledComputer User.

Sent from my iPad

Begin forwarded message:>

  I am forwarding this to you.

  Microsoft Offers New Service For The DisabledComputer User.

  I wanted to write to the list to pass on some info which I believe will be
helpful to blind people everywhere. Microsoft has a new program in which
technitions fix computers for people with disabilities. It is a free program.
They started it in January. The people there will remote into a computer, and
fix issues you might have.
  I know this from personal experience. Let me tell you guys why.
  I have a desktop computer which was very sick indeed. There was carruption in
windows, and the registry. I had so many issues with it, I can't list them all.
After 20 hours of tireless work on there part I am pleased to say that it is
completely fixed, and it runs like new. They did not want to reinstall windows,
so they sent me a copy of windows 7 free of charge.
  They did what they call a install and repair which left all my data in tact.
  The technition went in and fixed the registry, and so many other things. I am
so pleased, and I thought I'd pass this on to you guys for future reference.
  They asked me to promote the program since it was new, and people didn't know
about it yet. Even my instructor did not know. I went through training for
jaws, office, and other things for customer service work.
  Well enough rambling from me. Here is the number to there service center.
  It is:
  1-800-936-5900. I hope this info helps.

  You will find the list archives at:
  Sorry, but we're not able to provide help for archive users.
  You may download our podcasts from this link,
  Or if you're using a podcatcher of some type the subscribe URL
  Visit our website at:
  Please feel free to pass this message on to a friend who might like to

  To subscribe to Accessible Devices send a blank e mail to:

  Just follow the directions in the confirmation message when it comes.
  Please Note: Accessible Devices is not able to provide tech support for
software or products that we supply information about.
  A-d mailing list