[tabi] Fw: Interim Inspector General apointed by Doe

  • From: "Easy Talk" <Easytalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2012 15:44:33 -0400

----- Original Message -----
From: Easy Talk
To: fcb-l@xxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, July 02, 2012 3:43 PM
Subject: Interim Inspector General apointed by Doe

Interesting in lu of

From:
 Commissioner Robinson [mailto:Commissioner.Robinson@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, July 02, 2012 2:41 PM
Subject: FLDOE Leadership Announcement
Dear FLDOE Team:
It is my pleasure to announce that Michelle Southall will serve as Interim
Inspector
General effective immediately.
Michelle has been serving as the Director of Investigations for the Department.
She has multiple bachelor's degrees from Florida State University in Criminology
and Sociology and is a Certified Inspector General Investigator.  Michelle has
more
than 17 years of service to the state of Florida having worked at the Florida
Department
of Law Enforcement, Executive Office of the Governor, Department of Management
Services,
and the Department of Children & Families.
Please join me in wishing Michelle well in this role.
Commissioner Robinson