[tabi] Fw: [GWN] GW Micro to participate in White House Forum on Modernizing Government

  • From: "Easy Talk" <easytalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2010 12:03:46 -0500

GW Micro to participate in White House Forum on Modernizing GovernmentI thought
some of you all might be interested.

Gw was invited by Creame Dale who is a long time Window-eyes user.  GW was the
only Adaptive technology company who was invited.

Here is a link from u-tube of an interview by the local station in Fort Wayne.
http://bit.ly/7tW9nf

Robert