[tabi] Fw: FW:

  • From: "Charles Atkins" <catkins@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2009 18:11:39 -0400

----- Original Message -----
From: Linda Barber
To: Liza Barber ; MINISTERGJH@xxxxxxx ; JUDITH.JOSEPH@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ;
SDickey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ; ljblackshear@xxxxxxxxxxx ;
Renita.Walton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ; Sylvia Blake ; John Bivens ; Charles Atkins ;
Anne Breedlove ; Shaunke Barber ; Keith Paraham ; Ervin Donaldson ; Diana
Fendler ; Christopher Gorsuch ; Linda Hunter ; Dorothy Jones ; Sheila O'Neal ;
Sandra Waldo ; grahama@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ; Patricia Barnes ; Dolly Longley
Sent: Friday, June 19, 2009 4:24 PM
Subject: Fwd: FW:

I called the number and it worked for me………..

      -----

        FYI...

        REMEMBER:  Cell Phone Numbers Go Public next month.

        REMINDER.... all cell phone numbers are being released to telemarketing
companies and you will start to receive sales calls.

        ...... YOU WILL  BE CHARGED FOR THESE CALLS

        Even if the message is saved on your phone, you will be charged for the
minutes to listen to it.

        To prevent this, call the following  number from your cell phone:
888-382-1222 .

        It is the National DO NOT CALL list. It will only take a minute of your
time. It blocks your number for five (5) years.   You  must call from the cell
phone number you want to have blocked.   You cannot call from a different phone
number.

        HELP OTHERS BY PASSING THIS ON TO ALL YOUR FRIENDS.. It takes about 20
seconds.

Hotmail® has ever-growing storage! Don’t worry about storage limits. Check it
out.

Hotmail® has ever-growing storage! Don’t worry about storage limits. Check it
out.

Please take a few minutes to provide feedback on the quality of service you
received from our staff. The Florida Department of State values your feedback
as a customer. Kurt Browning, Florida’s Secretary of State, is committed to
continuously assessing and improving the level and quality of services provided
to you. Simply click on the link to the "DOS Customer Satisfaction Survey."
Thank you in advance for your participation. DOS Customer Satisfaction Survey

Please take a few minutes to provide feedback on the quality of service you
received from our staff. The Florida Department of State values your feedback
as a customer. Kurt Browning, Florida’s Secretary of State, is committed to
continuously assessing and improving the level and quality of services provided
to you. Simply click on the link to the "DOS Customer Satisfaction Survey."
Thank you in advance for your participation. DOS Customer Satisfaction Survey

LeRoy Collins Leon County Public Library
Linda Barber
Collection/Budget Manager
200 W. Park Avenue
Tallahassee, FL  32301-7720
(850) 606-2638

Need a recipe, gift book suggestion, music, or other holiday help?  Your
library is ready!  www.leoncountylibrary.org