[tabi] Fw: [F E] New Accessible Electronics website announcement

  • From: "djrogers0628" <djrogers0628@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2010 19:14:43 -0500

----- Original Message ----- From: "Laz Mesa" <lazaro6@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "FreeEnterprise" <FreeEnterprise@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, January 25, 2010 5:23 PM
Subject: [F E] New Accessible Electronics website announcement

Hello everyone,

Our previous website wasn’t the most accessible site ever, and the
hosting company was less than helpful in figuring out how to make it
more accessible.  For that reason and the fact that we’ve been wanting
to re-design it, we’ve put together a more-accessible website with a
different hosting company.

My wife has spent many hours researching, planning, and designing it
from the ground up with accessibility in mind, and it’s now ready for
public release.

You’re all welcome to visit our brand-new website at:
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/

Since everyone uses different screen readers and methods for viewing
sites on the web, please let us know of any accessibility problems
that you may run across.  Send any such instances to:
accessibleelectronics@xxxxxxxxx

Please include information as to screen reader and version, and
browser and version being used when the accessibility problems were
found.

For those of you who have book marked accessibleelectronics.com or
saved it to your favorites, you can replace accessibleelectronics.com
with this site.  Eventually when someone goes to
accessibleelectronics.com, they will be directed to our new site.

Feel free to look through the pages and check out the talking MP3
players which we offer at very-affordable prices and especially, check
out our current special!

Regards,

Laz
Accessible Electronics
The home of the affordable talking MP3 players!

--
Talking MP3 players!  Accessible & affordable!  Great features
including:  FM radio, voice recording, expandable memory, great book

To hear what our talking MP3 players sound like, download the demo from here:
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/downloads.html

Our home page:
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/

Talking Rockboxed Sansa Fuze MP3 players:
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/sansa-fuze.html

Talking Rockboxed Sansa E200 series MP3 players:
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/sansa-e200-series.html

Our current special:

Accessories for your Sansa MP3 player:
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/accessories.html

Contact information:
Email:  accessibleelectronics@xxxxxxxxx
Skype name:  lazmesa
Phone:  727 498-0121

FreeEnterprise-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

with your concerns and one of the designated list Moderators will be glad to assist with this.

Helpful commands for this list
To join  FreeEnterprise-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To go No Mail  FreeEnterprise-nomail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To set digest  FreeEnterprise-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To return to normal mail  FreeEnterprise-normal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Please allow 24 hours for settings to take effect.
You may also write a member of Administration for assistance. Bill r Johnson List OwnerYahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings:
   Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
   (Yahoo! ID required)