[tabi] Fw: Dial A Ride

  • From: "Easy Talk" <Easytalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2013 17:17:19 -0400

----- Original Message -----
From: Rosser, Andrea
To: Waterman, Brian
Cc: 'Easy Talk'
Sent: Thursday, April 04, 2013 12:51 PM
Subject: Re: Dial A Ride

Mr. Miller,

Ivan Maldonado, Jann Hudson and I would be happy to meet with regarding the
issues you are facing with Dial-a-ride.  I am out of the office today but if
you forward me your phone number I will call you tomorrow to set up a meeting.

Thank you,
Andie

"Waterman, Brian" <Brian.Waterman@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Andrea Rosser would be the right person to talk to. She is copied on this
email.