[tabi] Re: Fw: Bee Stings.............

  • From: "Chip Orange" <Corange@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Aug 2009 16:51:40 -0400

Sorry Scott, according to snopes.com this isn't true.
here's the snopes page on this hoax:

http://www.snopes.com/medical/homecure/beesting.asp

I know you're trying to do your part in helping out, that's what the
list is all about after all.  but, each of these tips which we all
receive in the email needs to be checked out (snopes.com is the
easiest), before just spreading false info even further.

thanks.