[tabi] Fw: Announcing Newly Designed RFB&D Website

  • From: "Lynn Evans" <evans-lynn@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <"Undisclosed-Recipient:;"@freelists.org>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Feb 2010 20:37:58 -0500

For those using this service:

-- Original Message -----
From: Andy Malavsky
To: evans-lynn@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, February 19, 2010 12:23 PM
Subject: Announcing Newly Designed RFB&D Website

You're receiving this email because of your relationship with Recording for the
Blind & Dyslexic. Please confirm your continued interest in receiving email
from us. You only have to do this once.

You may unsubscribe if you no longer wish to receive our emails.
                        Announcing Newly Designed RFB&D® Website

                        Dear RFB&D Community of Members, Volunteers, Donors,
Educators, Parents, and Staff:
                        We are proud to announce the newly designed RFB&D
website scheduled for release on Monday, February 22, 2010.

                        Based on user feedback and current website activity
patterns, the new web design features intuitive navigation, updated graphics
and direct access to our more popular sections.  We thank each of you for your
comments, input and recommendations and trust you will agree that the new
design is a reflection of these suggestions.  We encourage each of you to
familiarize yourself with the new site and share your comments with us via the
CONTACT US section - www.rfbd.org.

                        Additionally, at this time we are officially launching
the RFB&D Blog entitled Access and Achievement.  Access and Achievement picks
up where our Washington DC media roundtable left off earlier this month.  RFB&D
was privileged to have a collection of key industry thought leaders and our
newest assembly of National Achievement Award winners in a room where they
openly shared personal experiences, challenges and hope for more wide-spread
accessibility of content in the near future. Please visit us often to
participate in this ongoing discussion.

                        The newly designed RFB&D site has also been validated
as 508 compliant and upgraded to meet version 2.0 of the Web Content
Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG).  Please know that we are dedicated to ensuring
the highest possible compliance standards and ask for you to contact us
directly if you experience any difficulties, have any questions or are willing
to make suggestions regarding how we may improve the user experience.

                        Thank you,

                        The RFB&D Organizational Positioning Department

      Forward this email
            This email was sent to evans-lynn@xxxxxxxxxxx by amalavsky@xxxxxxxxx
            Update Profile/Email Address | Instant removal with
SafeUnsubscribe™ | Privacy Policy.

      Recording for the Blind & Dyslexic | 20 Roszel Road | Princeton | NJ |