[tabi] Fw: American Transportation

  • From: "Denyece Roberts, MSW, RCSW" <peace05@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Mar 2013 14:22:38 -0500

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mick Tranor" <americanvantransportation@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <peace05@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, March 03, 2013 11:07 AM
Subject: American Transportation

American Transportation, Tallahassee's newest and only all mini-van
transportation service offers flat rates in the Tallahassee, Florida
area.

We have a wheelchair accesible van, that can be booked via
prearrangment, and offer the lowest fares inside capital circle and
I-10.

Our mini-vans carry sx passengers, and we do not charge extra for
extra passengers. We are ADA compliant and welcome service animals.

American Transportation
850-228-9669

--
American Transportation
Tallahassee's only all van transportation service

"unsubscribe" in the subject.