[tabi] Re: Free Veterinary Eye Exams in May

  • From: "Joe Plummer" <joeplummer@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2010 09:29:58 -0400

Yes, that would be a long walk. But you should have got in touch with your
Gide dog provider they would get the dog to a specilous that does dog eyes.
I thinking Gainesville Florida at Shand's Healthcare center. That would be
University of Florida. They should do this for you this is part of their
responceabiltly. Just some thoughts.

Sign,
JP ( Joe Plummer)
joeplummer@xxxxxxx