[tabi] Re: Free Cycle Network

  • From: "Barbara Lineberry" <bkblpp@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2009 21:11:11 -0400

I've been on freecycle for about a year.  I've given away a lot more than I've
taken and that is good, because I'm trying to pare down.  But you have to be
fast if you want something because a lot of times it's gone.  Also the local
group is tallyfreecycle and it is not millions, but has about 5,000 or so
members.  And most of the time it's not trade, but no money is exchanged.

Barbara