[tabi] Free Cycle Network

  • From: "Lynn Evans" <evans-lynn@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2009 19:56:49 -0400

Today's Cool Site...

A little give and take
I know you subscribe to all of my newsletters. You read each and every word
carefully-at least twice.

Okay, so maybe you don't get all of my newsletters. But if you read my News of
the Day, you may remember a story from the other week.

In today's economy, we're all spending less and making do with less. And,
people are getting together to swap unwanted items. It's a great way to save
money!

So, with that in mind, I bring you today's Cool Site, Freecycle. It will help
you find people with whom you can trade locally. You may even find trade events.

The idea behind Freecycle is easy. You join a local group. You can then list
things you no longer want. You can also search for things you need.

With millions of members, you never know what you'll find.

http://www.freecycle.org/