[tabi] Re: Folding Bluetooth keyboard!

  • From: "Allison and Chip Orange" <acorange@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2011 11:33:04 -0400

I thought Robert at EasyTalk sold these; I know he owns one anyway.  you
guys could give him a call and ask him about them.

From: "Joe Plummer" <joeplummer@xxxxxxx
To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date sent: Wed, 16 Mar 2011 10:46:03 -0400
Subject: [tabi] Folding Bluetooth keyboard!

Ok found something I sort of thing I like. I don't know if it has been out
yet they said spring so it might not be shipping yet. But would like to know
if anyone has used it yet or what you think about it or have any of you
bought it and waiting for shipment? See link to the keyboard below. It is
called the Jorno folding keyboard. This can be used with the IPhone, IPad,
iPod touch or other smart phones.

https://jornostore.com/

Sign,

JP ( Joe Plummer)