[tabi] Florida Computer Helpline

  • From: "Darla J. Rogers" <djrogers0628@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2009 11:26:31 -0400

The Manderfield Tech Center, in Daytona, offers phone support. Do one of you fine folks happen to have it?

With Gratitude,

Darla

Darla J. Rogers, B.A., M.S.

Skype ID."  wildflower0628
"Today, I will search for my own truth and will allow others to do the
same.  I will place value on my vision, as well as on the vision of
others.  We are each on the journey, making our own discoveries--the
ones that are right for us today."

"unsubscribe" in the subject.