[tabi] Florida Christian Fellowship of the Blind's annual summer pool party

  • From: "Chip Orange" <Corange@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2010 09:35:12 -0400

I've been asked to post the below notice:

The Florida Christian Fellowship of the Blind's annual summer pool party
is coming up soon!  This year it will be on Saturday, August 14th from
5:00 until 7:30 p.m.
at East Hill Baptist Church located at 911 Miccosukee Rd.  Grilled
hamburgers and
hotdogs are on the menu along with all the fixins.  Transportation is
available,
but you must RSVP ASAP.  Please give me a call if you would like to
attend.  My home
number is 850 309-0821 and work is 850 245-0373.  A good time is always
had by all,
so I hope you will be able to come!
Warmest regards,
Wanda