[tabi] Re: First Message

  • From: "Allison and Chip Orange" <acorange@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 May 2009 15:49:55 -0400

Hi Tinetta,

I think my address has accidentally been added to your "blocked senders list".

to see if this is the case, go to one of my messages in your deleted folder, press alt-t for the tools menu, press the letter R for the rules submenu, and press the letter S for the blocked senders list menu choice. this will open a dialog, and leave you in a listbox of email addresses which go directly to your deleted folder.

use the up and down arrow keys to find my address in this list, and if you find it, press alt-r to remove it from the list. it will ask you to confirm you want to remove it. then press enter or click the ok button and you've fixed it!

hth,

Chip

----- Original Message ----- From: "Tinnetta Cooper" <Lilheart@xxxxxxxxxxx>