[tabi] Re: Fifth Annual Tandem Ability Ride!

  • From: "Blackjack" <misterblackjack2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Oct 2009 11:50:40 -0400

Not trying to when a race just want something that me and my wife can ride
and get exercise together. Now to make things a little more harder we are
sort of a odd couple. She is 5 feet nine inches and about 235 Lbs. She is a
Big bone woman. I on the other hand am a 4 feet 10 inch 140 Lbs. medium bone
man. So I don't know if this would present a problem or not on one of these
bikes?

Thanks,
Blackjack
misterblackjack2@xxxxxxxxx