[tabi] Re: Fifth Annual Tandem Ability Ride!

  • From: <sgreenblatt76@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Oct 2009 12:39:05 -0400

More great information from Chip; thanks for better clarification from what I tried to relate. I just have one comment on the handlebars. You may want to consider those racing style rams horn handlebars because they are ultimately more adjustable than the straight bars. Not only can they be raised and lowered, but their orientation can be revolved so that you can rest your hands on them in a different position if the handlebars are attached to the front seat and they are still too low for your comfort. On the other hand in their classic position the rams horn handlebars allow for you to use several hand positions while on a straight bar you can only hold them one way. Just a little food for thought.

Scott
----- Original Message ----- From: "Chip Orange" <Corange@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>