[tabi] Re: Family of woman struck by car needs your help - WTXL ABC 27 Tallahassee, Thomasville, Valdosta - Your Local News in HD |

sorry if it came out like that; didn't mean to, was just urging folks to
be cautious in what they decide to try, as people won't look out for
you.

Chip

Chip Orange
Database Administrator