[tabi] Re: Face book Sign-Up?

  • From: "Tinetta Cooper" <lilheart@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2010 10:32:40 -0400

----- Original Message ----- From: "Joe Plummer" <joeplummer@xxxxxxx>

To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, July 08, 2010 8:47 AM
Subject: [tabi] Re: Face book Sign-Up?

Hi, if you go to this link just below the sign in place is the boxes to fill out to sign up for face book. If using JFW use the insert plus the 3 key and
go to form fields and then this will be explanatory. See link below might
have to copy and paste in address bar. I say use the form fields  key
because JFW does not read the forms correctly just using the reading keys. I
hope this helps some.

http://www.facebook.com/

Sign,
JP ( Joe Plummer)