[tabi] Re: Face book Sign-Up?

  • From: "Joe Plummer" <joeplummer@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2010 08:47:11 -0400

Hi, if you go to this link just below the sign in place is the boxes to fill
out to sign up for face book. If using JFW use the insert plus the 3 key and
go to form fields and then this will be explanatory. See link below might
have to copy and paste in address bar. I say use the form fields  key
because JFW does not read the forms correctly just using the reading keys. I
hope this helps some.

http://www.facebook.com/

Sign,
JP ( Joe Plummer)