[tabi] FW: [fcb-l] Announcing a brand new windows 10 for the blind group

  • From: "Chip and Allie Orange" <acorange@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2015 09:56:41 -0400

-----Original Message-----
From: Sheila Young via fcb-l [mailto:fcb-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, October 12, 2015 8:20 PM
To: Sheila Young
Subject: [fcb-l] Announcing a brand new windows 10 for the blind group

Got this on another list, and thought I would share it with you.

Hello everyone,
Great to be here. I am loving windows 10 and soon I can use jaws 17 with
windows 10. Now, I have started a new group due to negativity and
insensitivity remarks by owners on another group, so this is a gentle group
that I set up along with my good friend Marvin Hunkin. It is called,
windows-10-for-the-blind. To join, send an email to:
windows-10-for-the-blind+subscribe@xxxxxxxxx

Will look forward to seeing you!
Sincerely, Maheen.