[tabi] FW: [aiphone] LookTel update

  • From: "Bubba" <bubbathegeek@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2011 10:41:56 -0400

FYI, see below.

Sign,
Bubba

-----Original Message-----
From: aiphone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:aiphone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Vicky Collins
Sent: Wednesday, July 20, 2011 12:38 AM
To: aiphone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aiphone] LookTel update

When I went to the app store tonight, I saw there was an update for the
LookTel Money Reader. And, in part, the update information taken from:

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/looktel-money-reader/id417476558?mt=8

said:

What's New in Version 1.1
- New Privacy Mode allows you to use tones to hear bill denominations,
enabling you to count your money with complete privacy. Set the Ring/Silent
switch your device to silent mode to activate it.
- The next Money Reader update will add support for international
currencies, and the price of the app is going up. If you know anyone that
can benefit from Money Reader, be sure to tell them that this is their last
chance to download it at $1.99!

__._,_.___
Reply to sender
<mailto:v-collins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=Re%3A%20LookTel%20update>  | Reply
to group <mailto:aiphone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=Re%3A%20LookTel%20update>
5NzE0BGdycElkAzI4MTE0NDk5BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTE4OTA1MgRtc2dJZAMyODQ2NQRzZWMDZnR
yBHNsawNycGx5BHN0aW1lAzEzMTExMzY2NzQ-?act=reply&messageNum=28465>  | Start a
New Topic
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/aiphone/post;_ylc=X3oDMTJmcG5vNm9zBF9TAzk3MzU
5NzE0BGdycElkAzI4MTE0NDk5BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTE4OTA1MgRzZWMDZnRyBHNsawNudHBjBHN
0aW1lAzEzMTExMzY2NzQ->
Messages in this topic
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/aiphone/message/28465;_ylc=X3oDMTM3NWxnMzIzBF
9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzI4MTE0NDk5BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTE4OTA1MgRtc2dJZAMyODQ2NQ
RzZWMDZnRyBHNsawN2dHBjBHN0aW1lAzEzMTExMzY2NzQEdHBjSWQDMjg0NjU->  (1)
Recent Activity:

*       New Members
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/aiphone/members;_ylc=X3oDMTJnbjZmM25lBF9TAzk3
MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzI4MTE0NDk5BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTE4OTA1MgRzZWMDdnRsBHNsawN2bWJy
cwRzdGltZQMxMzExMTM2Njc0?o=6>  8

Visit Your Group
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/aiphone;_ylc=X3oDMTJmZjdqaHByBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0
BGdycElkAzI4MTE0NDk5BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTE4OTA1MgRzZWMDdnRsBHNsawN2Z2hwBHN0aW1l
AzEzMTExMzY2NzQ->
This group is moderated by Donna Goodin.  To contact me directly, please
send an email to goodindo@xxxxxxxx

Yahoo! Groups
<http://groups.yahoo.com/;_ylc=X3oDMTJlNHBvMnQxBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzI4M
TE0NDk5BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTE4OTA1MgRzZWMDZnRyBHNsawNnZnAEc3RpbWUDMTMxMTEzNjY3N
A-->
Switch to: Text-Only
<mailto:aiphone-traditional@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=Change Delivery Format:
Traditional> , Daily Digest
<mailto:aiphone-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=Email Delivery: Digest>  .
. Terms of Use <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>
.

<http://geo.yahoo.com/serv?s=97359714/grpId=28114499/grpspId=1705189052/msgI
d=28465/stime=1311136674/nc1=1/nc2=2/nc3=3>