[tabi] Re: FW: a new earphone or ear-bud

  • From: "K4NKZ Jim" <k4nkz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 May 2010 15:20:55 -0400

hi, in case you would like to know, the Sony earbuds cost $20 in town! Dotty
been using them for about 2 years, and she is on her second set. so thanks
for telling us about the sail. we got 4 of them.
thanks again.

from the guy that knows nothing about everything,and everything about
nothing
K4NKZ Jim Ardin email: k4nkz@xxxxxxxxxxx
Tallahassee,  Florida, U S of A