[tabi] FW: Your support is needed in this!

  • From: "Woolverton, Stacia" <Stacia.Woolverton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2009 09:43:02 -0400

Hello all,

This isn't necessarily a blindness related issue, but still may be
interesting to you as it is related to healthcare.

I hope this information is helpful to you.

Stacia Woolverton, Administrative Assistant

The Governor's Commission on Disabilities

4030 Esplanade Way, Suite 260

Tallahassee, Florida 32399-0950

Phone: (850) 487-3423

Fax: (850) 414-8908

Email: Stacia.Woolverton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Website:
http://dms.myflorida.com/other_programs/governor_s_commission_on_disabil
ities
<http://dms.myflorida.com/other_programs/governor_s_commission_on_disabi
lities>

We serve those who serve Florida.

P Before printing, please think about the environment

For information regarding the Florida Discount Drug Card visit:
flddcp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

www.FloridaDiscountDrugCard.com.