[tabi] FW: You could win our Holiday Cooking without Looking contest

  • From: "Allison and Chip Orange" <acorange@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2011 21:39:52 -0400

  _____

From: William T. Schmidt, Foundation Fighting Blindness
[mailto:BillS@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, November 04, 2011 11:41 AM
Subject: You could win our Holiday Cooking without Looking contest

         <http://www.fightblindness.org/site/R?i=Eun_IXeIAEepbt8vtX_OZQ>
click here to view this message online

         <http://www.fightblindness.org/site/R?i=cVnlpp34oPWtaYGfun8CKQ>
Holiday Cooking Without Looking

 <http://www.fightblindness.org/site/R?i=mdd2IsPjb3vNJrLraMnwrA> Molly's
Sweet Potato Pie

 <http://www.fightblindness.org/site/R?i=_1R1-qzVJclou7XY6MmoTg> Share Your
Recipe

Dear Chip,

Share  <http://www.fightblindness.org/site/R?i=MXO7kOWu2tCJnaD1XlbC7A> your
family's favorite holiday dish and you could win our Cooking without Looking
Holiday Recipe contest.

It is the season to gather with family and friends and enjoy great meals.
This year we are looking for your favorite holiday recipe and your tips for
making the dish with low or no vision.

Tell us how you have modified the recipe, found a special kitchen aid or
taken other steps to create that special dish.

Submit your recipe today
<http://www.fightblindness.org/site/R?i=ySAEuAMu35W79iWrx-F9bQ>  and you
could be one of three winners to receive a special low or no vision kitchen
tool set donated from our friends at MaxiAids
<http://www.fightblindness.org/site/R?i=ykIbZbXbpsUZRCjCftrKQQ> .

Enter any dish you like-appetizer, main dish, side dish or dessert-for any
holiday you celebrate.

We will choose the top three best recipes.  All three winning recipes will
be shared on our website.  We will also create a special Holiday Cooking
without Looking tip sheet to share with you from the tips you submit.

So don't delay, enter your favorite recipe before our
<http://www.fightblindness.org/site/R?i=TO9x8RVkzWPviR7YdcZbwg> Cooking
without Looking Holiday Recipe Contest deadline-November 15th.  If you have
a photo of your family enjoying the dish that you want to share, even
better, but it is not necessary to submit a photo to win.

I thank you in advance for sharing a few of your holiday cooking secrets and
for all you do to help win the fight against blindness.

Sincerely,

 [object Object]
<http://www.fightblindness.org/images/content/pagebuilder/28539.jpg>

 [object Object]
<http://www.fightblindness.org/images/content/pagebuilder/28125.jpg>

William T. Schmidt
CEO

P.S. Did you know that many of the colorful vegetables we eat at
Thanksgiving promote good eye health because they are loaded with
carotenoids, like lutein and zeaxanthin, including: pumpkins and green
beans?  Read more about ways you can protect your eye
<http://www.fightblindness.org/site/R?i=NaKvRnVvAhtMjWKIDoJ1hA> health.

 <http://www.fightblindness.org/site/R?i=hNJbNlxHYDTs2MY6iIbUEg> Donate
<http://www.fightblindness.org/site/R?i=e2Ll6klQWskFltR8KK4sJQ>
Tell-A-Friend