[tabi] FW: Window-Eyes for Users of Microsoft Office Town Hall Meeting

  • From: "Chip Orange" <lists3717@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2014 13:28:32 -0500

From: jeremy@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:jeremy@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, January 15, 2014 5:08 PM
To: gw-scripting@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Window-Eyes for Users of Microsoft Office Town Hall Meeting

Greetings,

Since the announcement of Window-Eyes for Users of Microsoft Office Offer, we
have been receiving many questions.  Many of them can be answered by the
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) at www.windoweyesforoffice.com.  However, we
recognize that there are still many questions that you would like answered.  GW
Micro is well-known for customer service and the fact that we listen to our
customers.  In that tradition, we would like to invite you to the first
Window-Eyes for Users of Microsoft Office Town Hall Meeting.  We will have
representatives from our various departments, including training, support, and
marketing.  Please plan your questions ahead of time and keep them brief as we
anticipate a very high demand.  Also, please keep your questions directly
related to Window-Eyes and keep in mind that we may not be able to answer all
questions.

Due to an expected high demand, we will have two meetings that will cover the
same content.  The meetings will take place this Friday, January 17 at 11:30 AM
and 2:00 PM EST.  You can access the meeting at www.gwmicro.com/meeting.  Enter
your first and last name for the username and townhall2014 as the password.
There is no need to register.  Space is limited and it will be granted on a
first-come, first-served basis.  If you need help accessing the room, please
call Talking Communities at (262) 456-5911.  GW Micro is unable to answer
questions regarding accessing or using the conference room.

We look forward to seeing you there!

The GW Micro Team