[tabi] FW: Window-Eyes Phone Training Now Available

  • From: "Chip Orange" <Corange@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2009 11:18:24 -0400

________________________________

        From: gw-news@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:gw-news@xxxxxxxxxxx]
        Sent: Friday, September 11, 2009 10:44 AM
        To: gw-news@xxxxxxxxxxx
        Subject: Window-Eyes Phone Training Now Available

        GW Micro is thrilled to announce new training opportunities to
Window-Eyes customers.  We have received many requests for training, and
GW Micro is rising to the challenge to meet those needs.

        We will continue to offer our two-day in-depth Window-Eyes
classes that provide the entire Window-Eyes curriculum, and are held in
various places around the country.  While those classes are an excellent
hands-on training, many beginners feel they need individual attention at
first, especially in regards to the basics, which is what this training
focuses on.  Other Window-Eyes customers have used Window-Eyes for years
without official training, and this is the perfect opportunity to hone
in your Window-Eyes skills.

        The training is broken up into four sections:

        1.    Getting started with Window-Eyes
        2.    Getting started with Window-Eyes and Microsoft Word
        3.    Getting started with Window-Eyes and the Internet
        4.    Getting started with Window-Eyes and Microsoft Outlook

        Each of the four sections has a part one and a part two, and
each part is an hour long.  For example, Getting Started with
Window-Eyes has two parts; part 1 and part 2 for a total of two hours.
You may choose to take one or both parts of the training.

        The cost is $99 per part.  For example, Getting Started with
Window-Eyes has two parts, so the cost would be $99 for each part.
However, if you purchase both parts of a section at the same time, then
you will save $30.  So, if you were to purchase part one and part two of
Getting Started with Window-Eyes at the same time, the price would be
$168.  This offer is not available if you purchase the two parts at a
separate time.  For example, if you purchase part one today and then
purchase part two next week, you will not get the $30 discount.

        What do you get with the training?  You get over-the-phone
individual training with a GW Micro certified trainer.  There are no
long-distance charges because the trainer will be calling you.  This is
the individual attention that many of you have asked for.  There are
many times when customers call technical support, and feel that they
need a quick course in the best way to use Window-Eyes for some of the
basics.  That option is now available.  Keep in mind that the training
is not technical support, and there are specific items that are intended
to be covered in each training session.  This means that this is not a
custom training, but instead, the training will focus on each topic.
For information on what each topic covers, check out
www.gwmicro.com/phonetraining.

        Phone training from GW Micro is the perfect way to get started
using Window-Eyes, as well as a valuable tool to start using Window-Eyes
more effectively.  If you wish to have written materials, then you
should consider the Window-Eyes training class that GW Micro offers in
various locations.

        Another convenience of Window-Eyes phone training is
availability.  Once you have paid for the training, a GW Micro trainer
will contact you to setup a time for your training.  If you are a busy
professional and work during the day, then this is the perfect solution
for you because we are able to provide phone training to customers
outside of our normal business hours.  Weekend hours are extremely
limited, but it is possible to schedule after-business hours training.
Flexible hours and individual training are two of the biggest advantages
to phone training.

        As a special offer, if you are using an old version of
Window-Eyes, you will receive 15 of your upgrade if you order the
upgrade when purchasing training.  This will save you money, and ensure
your training goes smoothly.  This offer expires on December 31, 2009.

        GW Micro is proud to be the first screen-reader company to offer
phone training.  Be one of the first to take advantage of this training
program.  We anticipate a high demand, so training will be provided on a
first-come, first served basis.  Phone training is currently only
available in the United States.

        To order, call GW Micro at (260) 489-3671, and press the option
for our Orders Department.  For more information, contact Fred Wurtzel
at (260) 489-3671, ext. 602 or via email at fred@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Or, contact Jeremy Curry at (260) 489-3671, ext, 210 or via email at
jeremy@xxxxxxxxxxxx  Don't forget to check out our Window-Eyes training
classes, as well as our Window-Eyes Script Writing classes at
www.gwmicro.com/training.
        The gw-news list is an announce only list used for GW Micro news
and product information.