[tabi] FW: Window8 and it new full blown screen reader!s

  • From: "Allison and Chip Orange" <acorange@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2011 11:01:41 -0400

  _____

From: Bubba [mailto:bubbathegeek@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Saturday, September 24, 2011 6:38 AM
To: 'Allison and Chip Orange'
Subject: Window8 and it new full blown screen reader!s

Chip read below and if you wish post it to the email list. A great podcast!

Hi, below is a fellow that has the New Windows 8 developer edition. He
demonstrates the new full blown screen reader called Narrator for the new
windows that will be coming out some time next year they are saying June or
there about. So please visit the site below and listen to Mark Taylor
demonstrate the new screen reader for W8 by Microsoft. It cost nothing for
the screen reader as it is part of the OS. The only thing I see really
holding this thing back that you cannot install windows from scratch with
the screen reader. But maybe this will change. I think JFW, Windows Eyes and
such their days are number for most people as they won't have to pay that
outrageous price to have things accessible. See link below and enjoy!

http://mark.candleshoreblog.com/2011/09/23/ep100-a-demonstration-of-windows-
8-developer-preview-accessibility/

Bubba

bubbathegeek@xxxxxxxxx