[tabi] Re: FW: Volunteer flyer

  • From: "Chip Orange" <Corange@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2009 10:35:49 -0500

in case anyone doesn't have Word, here's the text of Stacia's attachment
below:

Each year, thousands of Floridians contact the Clearinghouse on
Disability Information looking for help to assist persons with
disabilities.  Questions range from information & referrals, services
available in the state, or financial aid assistance. The Clearinghouse
is looking for Volunteers to assist with answering our phones and
maintaining our database.

Volunteers Needed Immediately

1-877-232-4968

Please contact our Toll-free number above to request more information or
to request a Volunteer Application or visit our website to download an
application.
http://dms.myflorida.com/other_programs/governor_s_commission_on_disabil
ities

Chip Orange