[tabi] FW: [Tektalkdiscussion] Fw: Accesible World presents Classroom of theAir - Financial Planning, March 16, 2010

  • From: "Allison and Chip Orange" <acorange@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2010 19:57:10 -0500

Thanks Lynn; I'm definitely posting this one to TABI, because I think blind
people in particular, lack a sense of control of their financial lives,
often because they live on a relatively small amount of social security
benefits.  While this talk may be on investments, and you may feel you
aren't ready for investments, I'm sure there will also be additional
financial information that everyone can benefit from.  And of course, just
doing something, anything, which impacts your financial future tends to make
you feel more in control, which in turn leads you to take control and do
better.  I hope everyone who feels like they could use more money will
consider listening to this broadcast; making a commitment to themselves that
it will be the first step towards finding ways to improve their own
financial situation.

If there is interest after this broadcast, I'd be glad to setup a regular
TeamTalk meeting for those who wish to discuss financial matters of any
type, and at any level.  There is something that every person can find to do
to improve their situation, the trick is being willing to go looking.

theAir - Financial Planning, March 16, 2010

Financial Advisor.