[tabi] Re: FW: Reminder: Free online training webinar - Using Microsoft Excel with Window-Eyes

  • From: "Bruce Weaver" <bruceweaver@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2011 10:25:49 -0400

Chip

How are you well I hope. Can JAWS be downloaded to a smart phone to make
it accessible. Thank you for any info.

________________________________

        When: Wednesday, August 10, 2011
        What: Online training webinar
        Who: Drew Markley
        Comments: GW Micro is proud to announce our online webinar
training series. These are free training sessions that typically last up
to an hour in length. These webinars are a good way to brush up on your
Window-Eyes skills, as well as to learn how Window-Eyes works with
various applications. Our online training series provides worksheets for
each webinar, which are useful for a classroom setting. Whether you are
a seasoned veteran, or a beginner to Window-Eyes, our hope is that this
online training series will enhance your Window-Eyes skillset and to
provide you with the tools that will allow you better access to your
computer.

        This webinar will cover how to use Microsoft Excel with
Window-Eyes.

        For 2011, these training webinars take place on the second
Wednesday of every month at 2 P.M. Eastern time (19:00 UTC or 18:00 UTC
during DST).

        To access this meeting, go to http://www.gwmicro.com/meeting.
You do not have to register for these webinars. Your username will be
your first and last name. The password field should be left blank.
Please arrive early as there is a limited amount of participants for
each webinar, and this is based on a first-come, first-served basis!

        If you need help accessing the room, please call Talking
Communities support at (262) 456-5911. The training webinars will be
archived, and available for download or streaming. Learn more at
http://www.gwmicro.com/Training/Webinar_Training/. If you have specific
questions regarding the online training series, please contact Drew
Markley at drew@xxxxxxxxxxx or by phone at (260)489-3671.