[tabi] Re: FW: Opportunity to speak about Dial A Ride

  • From: "William Benjamin" <blindwilly@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2015 19:50:04 -0400

Wanda,

I will be out of town, but hope you will speak for us.

William

From: Sally BenjaminSent: Tuesday, April 28, 2015 6:29 PM
Subject: FW: Opportunity to speak about Dial A Ride

Sally Benjamin

866-846-7380

<mailto:volunteer@xxxxxxx> volunteer@xxxxxxx

From: Wanda StokleySent: Monday, April 27, 2015 7:41 PM
To: 'salbenjamin'
Subject: Opportunity to speak about Dial A Ride

The information below about an upcoming meeting is very important for those
of you who would like to address Dial A Ride (DAR) concerns. I was informed
the quarterly Transportation Disadvantaged Board meetings were not the
appropriate place for DAR concerns, but rather the Transit Advisory
Committee meeting. Please do not pass up this opportunity to address
concerns and issues you and others have regarding DAR and the fixed route
system.

Transit Advisory Committee Meeting

April 30, 2015 @ 5:30pm

Main Library

200 West Park Avenue

The meeting usually lasts about an hour and will be held in the second floor
conference room. If the room location changes, the staff at the library's
information desk when you first enter the library should be able to assist
you.

I hope to be joined by many of you. Please come and be heard; let's put
forth an effort on behalf of not just ourselves, but many others from our
community.

Best regards,

Wanda

Wanda L. Stokley